Photo Credit: Shawn Miller
Download your form
Dog & Kennel Forms
You can also read the registration guidelines below
In addition to filling out all the fields on the C3 single dog registration form, you will need to submit:
* Microchip # if available.
* 4 photos (front view – right side view – left side view – top down view including the tail).
* 3 generations pedigree
* Foundation dogs (F1s) will be required to get a DNA profile done. A canine genetic marker analysis costs about $40 through a canine DNA lab. Click on the Owners tab above to find the available labs.
* Health screening certificates (eyes, ears, heart, etc.) if available.
* Orthopedic certificates (elbows, hips, knees, etc.) if available.
* Temperament certificates (ATTS, CGC, C3, etc.) if available.
Dog Registration Levels:
Bronze level dog certificate = basic (4 photos & previous registration/pedigree info).
Silver level dog certificate = bronze + 2 components (DNA, health, ortho or temp) completed.
Gold level dog certificate = bronze + 3 components (DNA, health, ortho or temp) completed.
Kennel Registration Levels:
Bronze level kennel certificate = basic.
Silver level kennel certificate = 75% of the breeding stock has silver certificates.
Gold level kennel certificate = 75% of the breeding stock has gold certificates.
Please email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email or fax the supporting documents to 512.442.7246. You can also mail the supporting documents to:
“Champion Canine Club Attn: Single Dog Registration 10418 Old Manchaca Rd. Austin, TX 78748″
* The registry reserves the right to request DNA on any questionable dogs. Once the dog or kennel qualifies for the next level, a replacement certificate will be sent out. The cost will be the same as a lost certificate ($15). We can be contacted at 512.443.6567 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM.